MoveOn vs Moderate Democrats
I have been thinking a lot about the MoveOn.org / New York Times ad about Gen. Petraeus, and I can’t help but wonder whether or not the average democrat, the moderate democrat really believes Gen. Petraeus is a traitor? Do democrats really agree with MoveOn.org? Is this what is to be expected from today’s liberals?
Maybe some of you can help me figure this out…
Since when did the democratic party start taking marching orders from a far-left website that was created by computer geeks? For those of you that don’t know, this far-left progressive site was founded in 1998 by Wes Boyd and Joan Blades. MoveOn.org started as an online petition to stop the impeachment of President Bill Clinton in the aftermath of the Monica Lewinsky sex scandal. Boyd and Blades are software engineers from Berkeley, California. They posted a petition on the Internet seeking signatures for Congress to censure Clinton and “move on” to other domestic issues. After the 9/11 terror attacks, MoveOn petitioned our government not to respond with military, but instead use diplomacy, thus starting their anti-war and anti-military drum beat. In walks George Soros, his deep pockets, and the rest is history…
So I want to pose these questions to any of you that support the democratic party…
Gen. Petraeus stated under oath, that he did not have anyone edit his testimony, he wrote himself and reported to the congress, the same congress who voted for him to go to Iraq, implement the surge and then report back to the congress his recommendations.
1. So do you believe the 4 star General or the democratic senators who called him a liar before he even testified?
2. Do you believe the war-hero or the MoveOn morons who ran the ad before he even testified?
Gen. Petraeus stated that the surge is making good progress. But Sen. Hillary Clinton decided to disrespect him and basically say that his word is no good to her, the almighty.
3. Do you believe the American Soldier who is there on the ground fighting this war, or the politicians who are in their air conditioned offices surrounded by secret service?
4. Do you believe the highly decorated military officer or the politicians who don’t even know what the medals on his chest represent?
The troops in Iraq say that they agree with and support Gen. Petraeus’ report, therefore liberal politicians are calling our troops liars and therefore MoveOn.org called our troops traitors…
5. Do you believe our troops are lying?
6. Do you believe our troops are traitors?
President Bush says that he will go with the plan that Gen. Petraeus recommends, because he is the expert in this field, the same General that was overwhelmingly voted for by the democrats for the surge strategy…
7. If you were President, would you go with the General’s (the expert) recommendations, or would you go with the politicians who have no expertise in military operations whatsoever?
8. If you needed brain surgery, would you choose a brain surgeon or a mechanic?
Liberal politicians want to immediately withdrawal our troops from Iraq, and they want us to go back to the pre-9/11 days of playing defense…
9. Do you agree that we should stay on defense or do you think that a strong offense makes a good defense?
Former President Clinton had several opportunities to kill or capture Osama Bin Laden well before Sept. 11, 2001, but he decided to play defense instead…
10. Do you believe that if Clinton would have aggressively pursued Bin Laden then there is a good chance we would not be having this discussion today?
11. Do you honestly believe that Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama will protect you?
We always here liberal politicians say that there against the war, but they support our troops…
12. If you support our troops and your against this battle in Iraq, do you agree that the democrats should cut off the funds that supply our troops with weapons, ammo, armor, vehicles, food and water?
13. If your son or daughter was in Iraq, would you take away their essential items to live, because you want them to come home?
Democrats say they support our troops, but refuse to stand up for our troops and defend them against the anti-war / anti-military groups like MoveOn, DailyKos, Code Pink, Hollywood, etc…
14. If you were a democratic politician, would you publicly defend our troops, even if you’re against the war, or would you be more concerned with losing the far-left support come election day?
15. Are you proud to know that your liberal politicians don’t work for you, but for far-left extremists who inject their own power hungry agendas?
16. Are you proud to know that the MoveOns of the world are making decisions for you and your future and you no longer have a voice?
17. Is it an insult to you that a couple of computer programmers will decide how your party and your beliefs for your family and your country will be determined?
If you are tired of being over-ran by groups and politicians that want to inflict their power on you, that want to tear apart the fabric of America and change the landscape of our country for their own positioning, then it might be time for the moderate democrats to push back. If the moderate democrat continue to allow these far-left extremists to stomp on them in the attempts of pursuing extreme views, then the moderate democrats will soon be a thing of the past…
Are you proud of the direction your party is going?
~ by bohography on September 18, 2007.
Posted in 9/11, 9/11 attacks, al-Qaeda, American people, americans, americans divided, anti-american, anti-military, anti-war, armed forces, Barack Obama, Barack Obama lies, Bill Clinton, bring the troops home, Bush bashing, Bush lied about war, Clinton propaganda, Code Pink, common sense in politics, congress, conservatives, debates, Democratic presidential candidates, democrats, democrats are lying about the war, democrats are weak on foreign policy, democrats are weak on terrorism, democrats invested in defeat, Democrats lying about the surge, Democrats position on the war, end the war vote, far left, far left website, far-left extremists, far-left support, foreign policy, Gen. Petraues testimony, Gen. Petreaus war report, General Petraeus, George Bush, Harry Reid, Harry Reid lies, hate speech, heroes, Hillary Clinton, Hillary Clinton does not support our troops, Hillary Clinton lies, hypocrisy, invested in defeat, Iraq, Iraq War policy, Iraq War veterans, Islamic extremists, islamic jihad, left vs right, left wing media, liberal media, liberals, liberals lie, media bias, military, moderate democrats, moveon.org, muslim extremists, Nancy Pelosi, national security, New York Times, operation enduring freedom, operation iraqi freedom, Osama Bin Laden, our children's future, outraged americans, Petraeus Report, political, political opinion, presidential debate, pro-american, progress in Iraq, republicans, senate, September 11, show support, slanted media coverage, slanted news, support our troops, terror threats, terrorism, terrorists, The Daily Kos, the silent majority, the surge is working, the winnable war, troop re-deployment, troop surge, troop withdrawal, troops, troops agree with Gen. Petraeus, veterans, veterans for the war, veterans speak out, war, War on Terror